DAMSELS DILEMMA



Emotions finally ascribed on paper
That I said I would reveal later
Perhaps in person or in a letter
Or when I decided I feel better
After learning that love was no trick
It can crumble walls brick by brick
Your muscular frame has an affectionate hold
And each day in it I grew a little less cold
At first I failed to see
What was right in front of me
This love was only physical
This was just your ritual
You chased many and many of us had not run
Instead we were hypnotized like you are Venus’ son
Angry and unimpressed my friends witness
More and more of my identity crumble to weakness
Falling once more into your strong arms
All my hopes cleverly disguised in your charms
Patiently I wait for you to become different
Convinced your true feelings would soon be evident
I sacrificed all my prayers for you
And did everything you asked me to
What have you done for me lately?


x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW BEGINNINGS. AGAIN.

NEW BEGINNINGS

ANXIETY vs AMBITION